Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve


Anna's first Christmas Eve at Auntie Lynnda and Uncle Paul's house.


My two sweet little girls.


Colton was so excited about opening his gift from Grandpa Bud.


Matty looks like such a big boy in this picture. He's definitely not my little baby anymore :-(



Mikey and Matty look so handsome.

So, Christmas Eve didn't quite turn out the way we had hoped it would. Patrick couldn't get the day off of work. Michael and Abbey did lots of extra work, helping me watch the little ones so that I could get all the gifts wrapped to place under the tree. The good part was that we all worked together to get things done! I couldn't have done it without them. This is one of the many things I am loving about having "older kids". We went to the annual Christmas Eve party at Auntie Lynnda and Uncle Paul's house in the evening. Surprisingly, we were actually on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment